Paslode’s New Spit Range: Powerful and Efficient Nailing Solutions with the Spit 27E and Spit P65
Paslode is a brand known for its high-quality tools in the construction and woodworking industries. They have recently launched two new products in their Spit range: the Spit 27E and the Spit P65. These tools are designed to provide users with a powerful and efficient solution for their nailing needs. In this blog post, we will take a closer look at these new tools and explore what makes them stand out from the rest.
Spit 019416 Pulsa 27E Electrical Nail Gun
The Spit 27E is a cordless framing nailer that is designed for professional use. It is powered by a 6V lithium-ion battery that provides enough power to drive up to 3,000 nails on a single charge. This makes it a great tool for those who need to work on large projects that require a lot of nailing. The Spit 27E is also lightweight and compact, making it easy to handle and manoeuvre in tight spaces.
One of the standout features of the Spit 27E is its ability to drive nails into hard materials such as concrete and steel. This is made possible by its high impact force of 105 joules, which ensures that nails are driven into the material with ease. The tool also features an adjustable depth control, which allows users to set the depth of the nail according to the requirements of the project.
Pulsa 27E Features:
- Up to 8 times faster than traditional methods of fixing.
- Access the tightest of spaces with 10,000 shots per battery charge.
- Reduce hand-arm vibration & dust by mitigating drilling.
- Instantly fix all sorts of cable, conduit, trunking, junction/back boxes and much more directly into the concrete, steel, masonry and timber
- A well-balanced tool to work faster with less fatigue
- 70 years of tool innovation to guarantee reliability
Pulsa 27E Specification:
- Weight (w/battery): 3.4 kg
- Impact Energy: 95 J
- Battery Shots-per Charge: 10,000
- Magazine Capacity: 30 pins
- Pin Length Capacity: 15-27mm
- Actuation Force: 4.2kg
- Dimensions: 345 x 112 x 315mm
Spit 019440 Pulsa P65 Cordless Gas Nail Gun
The Spit P65, on the other hand, is a gas-powered pin nailer that is designed for precision nailing. It is ideal for use in woodworking projects, where accuracy and precision are of utmost importance. The Spit P65 is powered by a gas canister that provides enough power to drive up to 1,200 pins on a single canister. This makes it a great tool for those who need to work on smaller projects that require a lot of precision nailing.
One of the standout features of the Spit P65 is its ability to fire pins with a diameter of just 0.6mm. This allows users to make extremely small and precise holes in their workpieces without causing any damage to the surrounding material. The tool also features an adjustable depth control, which allows users to set the depth of the pin according to the requirements of the project.
Pulsa P65 Features:
- Work faster: Most efficient and fastest fastening solution for sliding ceiling connections.
- Less recoil: minimizing the risk of injury,
- Fast and cost-saving: Up to 8 times faster than dowels,
- Health and Safety: Virtually dust-free and less vibration,
- Work more, charge less: Up to 10,000 shots per battery charge,
- No downtime on site: Reliable, powerful and proven technology for more than 35 years!
- New pin lengths from 15 to 65mm, eliminating the need for multiple tools on site.
Pulsa P65 Specification:
- Fuel Cell Capacity: 600 Shots
- Fixing Length Range: 15-65mm
- Impact Force: 107J
- Magazine Capacity: 30 Pins
Pulsa 27E vs Pulsa P65
Both the Spit 27E and the Spit P65 feature a quick-release nose, which makes it easy to clear any jams that may occur during use. They also feature a soft-grip handle, which provides users with a comfortable and secure grip during use. The tools are also easy to maintain, with simple and intuitive controls that make it easy to keep them in top condition.
In terms of safety, both the Spit 27E and the Spit P65 feature a safety nose that prevents the accidental firing of nails or pins. They also feature a dual-action trigger, which requires users to press the trigger twice before firing a nail or pin. This ensures that the tool is only fired when it is intended to be fired, reducing the risk of accidents.
Overall, the new Paslode Spit 27E and Spit P65 are excellent additions to the Paslode range of tools. They offer users a powerful and efficient solution for their nailing needs, with features that make them stand out from the rest. Whether you are a professional carpenter or a DIY enthusiast, these tools are sure to meet your nailing requirements and provide you with a reliable and efficient solution for your projects.
In conclusion, if you are in the market for a new framing nailer or pin nailer, then the Spit 27E and the Spit P65 are definitely worth considering. With their powerful performance, precision nailing, and ease of use, they are sure to make your next nailing project a success. So why not give them a try and experience the Paslode difference for yourself?